PRISM: An Afrofuturistic Film Screening
The future is NOW as the Hayti Heritage Film Series kicks off a collaboration with Afro+ProjectionLAB. PRISM: Afrofuturistic Films @ Hayti features 6 short films from emerging filmmakers who are developing the art form. A brief discussion with Vonnie Quest will follow.
• A Love Letter to the Ancestors from Chicago – Ytasha L. Womack
• Decadent Asylum – Amir George
• When the Sun and Moon –Gabby Tesfaye
• Summer Before Spring Ends- Terence Price
• Optimum Continuum- Amir George
• Remnants of A Room- Vonnie Quest